**Starting April 05 – 2017**
Our Career Employability Specialist Programme is:
- The first Employability programme in Ireland to be endorsed by the Institute of Employability Professionals (http://www.myiep.uk/page/CALP)
- Recognised by the Institute of Leadership & Management (https://www.i-l-m.com/)
- Completed by over 70 Professionals working in the Employability & Activation Sector
- Organisations including Department of Social Protection, ETB’s, ILDN, SICAP, TUS, National Learning Network have supported staff in becoming better qualified for this sector.
Duration of Training
1 Day per week over 4 weeks
No Assignments required for this program
Day 1 – Coaching Techniques for the unemployed
Day 2 – Leaving Unemployment Program
Day 3 – Adapting to Employment
Day 4- Creating demand for the jobseeker (2 parts to this module; identify people for your activation program & creating demand from local employers for placements)
Developing new approaches to activating people locally, drive positive outcomes and influence the right people
- Engaging with Local Employers, does your organisation have a strategy?
- Are you confident that you have the knowledge and skills to implement a successful employability programme and drive positive outcomes?
- Do you have the confidence, knowledge and skills to influence stakeholders and potential participants to get your programme noticed?
- Are all staff aligned to the outcomes of your Activation program and working cohesively to achieving those goals?
Due to changes in pricing from ILM, we can now offer this program for 100.00 less than previously advertised.
Group rates available
Public courses and specific in house can be delivered also
Call us on 091 700 220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up to one of the above programmes.
Career & Life Planning have:
- Trained over 70 people as Career Employability Specialists within the Activation Sector since launching the programme in 2015
- The first Irish programme to be endorsed by the Institute of Employment Professionals
- Identified related training opportunities while motivating and supporting participants on our momentum and other activation programmes
- Extensive experience within the activation sector with ETB/Solas/Momentum/Skillnets/Local Area Partnerships
- 90% placements on our own employability programmes as a result of implementing CES strategies
Who is this Programme suitable for?*
- Organisations (Public, Private and Not for Profit) who interact with jobseekers
- Qualified coaches and/or trainers who want to work in the Employability and Activation (Momentum, Jobpath, Solas, ETB) sector
- Individuals with practical experience, but require a recognised, specialised and focused qualification
- Those who require a greater knowledge of the employability and activation sectors
- HR professionals / Recruitment consultants / Trainers and Tutors
*All participants must meet minimum recognised prior learning criteria
- Focus on the jobseekers personal development, confidence building and practical strategies for gaining employment
- Equip the learner with specific skills and techniques to work effectively with jobseekers
- Employ the creative and innovative “5 Steps to Success” Methodology
- Build positive relationships with unemployed and vulnerable clients
- Understand the workings of the employability sector and identify sources of supports available
- Apply core coaching principles and practices
- Explain the importance of compliance legislation, ethical conduct, quality assurance and case management
Benefits of Career Employability Specialist Programme
- Recognised by the Institute of Leadership & Management
- ILM Membership for 12 months
- Access to ILM Learning Portal
- Specialist training for those working in the employability sector
- Access to learning resources, development tools, articles, publications & courses
- Qualified to employ unique and proven “5 Steps to Success” methodology
- Networking with similarly qualified individuals
- Credible recognition with employers and job seekers
About Career & Life Planning
Career & Life Planning is a professional training & coaching company founded and managed by Joe Delaney. Joe is a qualified coach and former Recruitment Director with BDO. The company provides many management, leadership and personal development programmes for different groups and individuals within the labour force.
Career & Life Planning are experts in the Activation Market and are presently engaged on several activation programmes nationally with Skillnets, SOLAS/ETB, Momentum and the European Globalisation Fund. We are appointed to the Contracted Training Tender List for SOLAS in the areas of Management Skills and Life Skills.
We have developed a bespoke Coaching Methodology called the “5 Steps to Success” which is now established as a fresh new approach to help focus the jobseeker to:
Cope with being unemployed
Adapt towards positive change
Improve performance in career planning skills
Maintain motivation during transition
Enjoy work-life balance again.
Career & Life Planning is an Approved Centre for the Institute of Leadership & Management and City & Guilds and Endorsed by the institute of Employability Professionals.
Contact us on 091 700 220 or email@example.com for more information on the programme.
Career & Life Planning
Positive steps towards your future