Business Support Executive
Career & Life Planning (www.calp.ie and www.calpcorporate.com ) is a coaching and training company based in Galway. The company is looking to recruit a Business Support Executive to support the business and report to the MD. The successful applicant will help manage and plan essential business functions to assist the business continue to expand.
Please Note: This role can suit full-time or part-time schedules depending on the successful applicant’s requirements and work from home is optional also.
Applicants who can avail of Government Job Initiatives or Employment scheme are encouraged to apply. The company is based in Liosban Industrial Estate, Galway.
The job requires someone to further develop procedures for all business functions and then to manage multiple areas of the business on a regular basis.
- Work closely with MD on managing diary and scheduling
- Daily updating the Customer Relationship Management System ( CRM )
- Electronic File Management
- Managing Tender Submission to strict deadlines.
- Complete Office Administration Support
- Organising and booking appointments for conferences, private coaching sessions and business meetings
- Provide associate trainers with relevant material required for program delivery
- Deal with basic accounts administration
Skills & experience Required.
- Must have a super attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understand this is a fast paced environment and as a result the ability to manage and organise multiple projects is essential.
- Excellent computer skills – you must be very proficient on Excel, Word, PowerPoint, email, internet, and social media. Familiarity with CRM systems is advantageous.
- Attention to detail is very important in this function.
- This is a service industry and as a result, the providing of an excellent professional service across all levels of interaction is a standard to be maintained at all times.
- Experience in Personal Assistant / Office Administrator or similar type role
Please Email CV’s to Joe Delaney at email@example.com for consideration