Customer Service Training for the Wild Atlantic Way
Looking for a career in hospitality, tourism, retail or customer service?
This FREE full-time course is open to all jobseekers and run in conjunction with Skillnets and some eligibility criteria is required. For more information, please call the office on 091 700220 or email email@example.com.
The course includes:
- Certificate in Customer Service from City & Guilds (NFQ Level 3)
- Career Planning & Employability Skills (Including professional CV and interview skills)
- Work placement for 1 week to apply your skills in a practical setting
- Workforce Readiness Skills Training
- Mystery Shopping tours in Galway
- Mentoring & Guest Speakers
Galway Greyhound Stadium
4 Weeks: Monday to Friday – Full time.
3 Start Dates:
- Monday 23rd May – 17th June 2016
- Monday 20th June – 15th July 2016
- Monday 18th July – 19th August 2016
** All courses completed.