- Employee & Manager to agree on Module.
- Complete 5 steps to Success
- Times & Dates Confirmed.
- Employees Self Assessment & Manager Assessment of employees on Competency on chosen module
- Employee and Manager agrees 2 Goals based on the chosen module
- Learning begins in a 1 on 1 format, either in person, via telephone, web based or self directed learning
- Best in class tools and techniques are delivered to the employee
- Under this phase employee now has the tools to help them realise agreed goals.
- Mentoring provided either in person, via telephone or web based to help the employee achieve their goals.
- This coaching is specific to the goals agreed and to using the tools from the learning to achieve agreed goals.
- Employee is Mentored by Qualified Coach.
- Ensures employee stays focused on using learning techniques to achieve agreed goals.
Interim Manager Report
Employee presents to Manager on;
- Training Content.
- Agreed Goals.
- Progress on meeting goals using learning.
The Employee is provided with best in class tools and techniques to improve their Presentation Skills
Continued use of the material from employee training and setting goals presentation to help achieve identified goals. This session ensures employee are measuring the activities you have done and can demonstrate the results of your actions.
Report completed by Employee
Progress Report completed by Employee.
Self Assessment by Employee
Employee completes a Self Assessment Survey on improvements made in Competency on chosen module
Final Meeting with Manager
Employee presents to Manager on Progress on meeting goals using learning.
Reports on Competency Assessments: Comparing Pre Module and Post Module results.